If you are looking for a reliable and professional digital marketing agency in South East London, you might want to check out SBC Marketing London. They are a team of experts who specialize in various aspects of digital marketing, such as SEO, PPC, SMM, web design, content marketing, and more. They have worked with some of the leading brands in different industries and have helped them grow their online presence and revenue.
But how much do you really know about SBC Marketing London? In this blog post, we will share with you 10 fun facts about them that you might not know. These facts will give you a glimpse into their history, culture, and achievements. Let’s get started!
1. SBC stands for Strictly Business Consulting
SBC Marketing London was founded in 1999 by Kennedy Imuere, a digital marketing expert with over 20 years of experience in the industry. He wanted to create a digital marketing agency that would help small businesses achieve success through effective online marketing strategies. That’s why he named his agency Strictly Business Consulting, or SBC for short.
2. They are located at 29 Peckham Road, London SE5 8UA
SBC Marketing London is based in South East London, at 29 Peckham Road, London SE5 8UA. This is a vibrant and diverse area with many cultural attractions and creative businesses. Some of the nearby landmarks include the South London Gallery, the Camberwell College of Arts, and Burgess Park. The area is also well-connected by public transport, with several bus routes and train stations nearby.
3. They have a team of experts who specialize in various aspects of digital marketing
SBC Marketing London has a team of experts who specialize in various aspects of digital marketing, such as SEO, PPC, SMM, web design, content marketing, and more. They have the skills and knowledge to handle any digital marketing project, no matter how big or small. They also keep up with the latest trends and technologies in the industry, ensuring that they deliver the best results for their clients.
4. They have worked with some of the leading brands in different industries
SBC Marketing London has worked with some of the leading brands in different industries, such as Joy Transformation, Unique Plus HC, and SatNav4Business. They have helped them grow their online presence and revenue by implementing effective digital marketing campaigns. They have also received positive feedback and testimonials from their satisfied customers.
5. They offer a no-cost marketing review for potential clients
If you are interested in working with SBC Marketing London, you can take advantage of their no-cost marketing review. This is a free service where they provide a tailored personal marketing analysis and advice for your business. They will review your current online marketing situation and identify your strengths and weaknesses. They will also suggest some improvements and recommendations that will help you achieve your goals.
6. They also provide business training in London
SBC Marketing London is not only a digital marketing agency but also a business training provider. They offer various courses and workshops in London where they teach new business skills and share their marketing insights with entrepreneurs and professionals. Some of the topics they cover include SEO, PPC, SMM, web design, content marketing, email marketing, and more. These courses are designed to help you learn new skills or improve your existing ones.
7. They have a 4.3-star rating on Google based on 36 reviews
SBC Marketing London has a 4.3-star rating on Google based on 36 reviews from their satisfied customers1. These reviews reflect their high-quality service and customer satisfaction. Some of the comments they received include:
- “SBC Marketing London has been amazing for our business. They have helped us increase our online visibility and sales dramatically.”
- “I highly recommend SBC Marketing London to anyone looking for a professional and reliable digital marketing agency.”
- “SBC Marketing London is the best digital marketing agency I have ever worked with. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient.”
8. They have a Facebook page where they post updates, tips, and testimonials about their services
SBC Marketing London has a Facebook page where they post updates, tips, and testimonials about their services. You can follow them on Facebook to stay updated on their latest news and offers. You can also interact with them and ask them any questions you might have. They are very responsive and helpful on social media.
9. They have a blog on their website where they share valuable information and resources on digital marketing topics
SBC Marketing London has a blog on their website where they share valuable information and resources on digital marketing topics. You can visit their blog to read their articles and learn more about digital marketing. Some of the topics they cover include:
- How to create a successful SEO strategy for your business
- How to use PPC to drive more traffic and conversions to your website
- How to use SMM to build your brand awareness and engagement
- How to design a user-friendly and attractive website for your business
- How to create engaging and relevant content for your audience
10. They have a fun and friendly culture where they celebrate their achievements, support each other, and enjoy social events together
SBC Marketing London has a fun and friendly culture where they celebrate their achievements, support each other, and enjoy social events together. They are not only a team of experts but also a family of friends. They work hard but also play hard. They have regular team meetings, outings, parties, and games. They also have a ping pong table in their office where they challenge each other.